Thursday 20 October 2011

Life

Some people who have influenced me greatly are my mom. My mom was the first person I chose because she gave me so much and still continues to do so. She is a great woman, who although has made some mistakes she has overcome them and taught me to do the same. " You Are best is all that count the most memorable quote from my mom.

The things that have become most important to me during my high school years is friends. I feel that friends are important for a few reasons. Some of these reasons include having someone who you can trust, someone who you can share your problems with, people to hang out with, and most importantly someone who can cheer you up when your down. I have learned that you can‚ trust everybody or even some people who you think are your friends. Also, I have been in situations were I had to question if a person was my true friend or not. My advice to others is if you find a good best friend keep them because they hard to find!

I would like to say that I have learned from many events in my life. I am content with me as a person and the things I have accomplished so far. I am proud of myself because I know that I could have made so many unwise decisions and I haven. I know I could not have made it this far without the love and support from family and friends especially my mom. I am proud of myself for the challenge. Last, but not least I would like to thank God because I know without them I would’ve made it this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment