Thursday 20 October 2011

Happy Annivesary

OMG, I dont believe that I can get up to this point sayang. You are the first man who had relationship with me yang paling lama ok. Aww i love you so much. I'm glad to had this past year and wonderful months with you. The ups and downs, we managed to pull through thick and thin eventhough with our 'amazing' *ahems* qualities and personalities hehe. Im glad we managed to make few memorable memories together like we said we would. And I'm so glad that through many ups and also downs, we managed to made so many memories, beautiful ones, that we will remember. Whether we're near or far apart, I hope that in time to come, these are the things we will look back on and smile at, I treasure every moment spent with you and I love you with all my heart. There is nothing I could ask for more, i'm happy that I met youuu & I hope you love the pressie I made and got for youuu. Eventho we're apart from each other now, I want you to know that I miss you dearly & how I wish you could be right beside me now. I miss your smile, I miss the way you make me smile. I miss the silly things we do and everytime you wrestle & tickle me. I miss movie nights, I miss EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. I love you Mohd Farid and thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment